Rock Your Summer at Join the Band
Music Camp Calendar
All Music Camps Start June 15th
Serving the San Fernando Valley communities of Sherman Oaks, Encino, Studio City, Toluca Lake, Van Nuys, Valley Village, Tarzana, Lake Balboa and the general Los Angeles area.
Music Camp FAQs
How Do I Request My Music Camps?
Where do the music camps meet?
- In Sherman Oaks or online.
When do the music camps meet?
- All of our music camps meet Monday – Friday throughout the summer.
- We have 1 week, 2 week and 3 week camp options.
- Please pick from 1, 2, or 3 week options.
- You do not need to sign up for consecutive weeks for the 2 & 3 week tuition discounts.
What are the camp hours?
- In studio drop off time for all camps is between 9am and 9:30am.
- Parents: You must sign your child in before leaving the studio.
- All in-studio camps meet from 9:30am to 2pm.
- Advance camps meet from 9am to 3pm.
- Online camps meet from 10am-2pm
- Kids can stay after camp until 3pm for an additional $30 per child.
What is the tuition for music camps?
- All camps are $489 for one week and meet from 9am – 2pm.
- Advanced camps meet from 9am -3pm and are $549 for the week.
- Deposit of $100 per camp to hold your camp week(s). No refunds on deposits.
- 2 week camp option for a 9am-2pm camp. $25 off your 2nd week!
- 3 week camp option for a 9am-2pm camp is $50 off your 3rd week!
What should I bring to music camp?
- Pack a lunch and any personal items including any medications you need for the day.
- Friday is pizza day! We bring pizza in for the kids.
- We have water and juice boxes at the studio.
What is a typical camp day like?
- Drop off time is between 9am and 9:30am. There is a break every hour and a 30 minute lunch break.
- During the day you work on various music skills depending on your camp type and collaborate with other campers.
Will the kids perform?
- Due to COVID we will video record the bands instead of a live in studio performance.
Music Camp Tuition
1-Week Camp Dates:
$489 per week
Intro To Music – Rock Band – Songwriting
9:30am – 2:00pm
Drop off 9am- 9:30am
|Intro To Music|
|Great camp for young students just starting in music.|
Introduction to piano, guitar, bass guitar and drums.
|ROCK BAND – Most popular camp!|
|Camps are based on age and open to kids through teens.|
Some playing experience is required. Please call us to set up an evaluation. :)
Kids pick out songs to perform by weeks end. Due to COVID we will record a video to send to the parents instead of a live in studio performance.
|Lyric writing, melody writing, learn song form, popular chord progressions.|
1-Week Music Production Camp Dates
$489 In Studio
10:00am – 2:00pm
|Mac laptop required with GarageBand/Logic downloaded. Creating and adding groove to your beats, building custom drum kits, editing samples, intro to mixing, using EQ.|
Our weekly 1-hour band program.
|Weekly band class|
|Students meet weekly and work as a group toward the goal of a performance.|