Intro To Music Camp
Intro to Music Camp is a fun week long camp that introduces a variety of instruments to new music students between 8 and 12 years old. Each day we introduce a new instrument, to our campers and work towards playing a song together by the end of the week. Our friendly studio environment encourages kids to have fun trying new instruments like guitar, piano, drums, singing and bass guitar. We also introduce ear training exercises to help understand what they hearing when they listen to music.
Previous musical experience is not a requirement for the Intro to Music Camp.
What will I do at Intro to Music Camp?
- Camp hours are from 9am – 2pm. Drop off time is 9am-9:30am
- Your child will be introduced to a new instrument, including hands on experience on guitar, piano, drums, bass guitar, and singing by one of our qualified Join the Band teachers.
- Have private and group time with your instrument of choice monitored by your camp JTB camp leader(s).
- Learn about your favorite songs.
- Listening skills. Including: identifying instruments by ear, song form, dynamics (loud and soft), rhythm styles and tempo.
- Depending on the level some camps will form a band.
What are the music camp hours?
- Introductory Music Camps are held throughout the summer and meet from 9am – 2pm. Monday through Friday. With a 30 minute lunch.
- Campers need bring a lunch. We have a microwave and water at the studio.
- Drop off time is between 9am and 9:30am
Click here to view our music camp calendar and tuition page.
Call us today and ROCK your summer!
Click Here Now To Fill Out Your Summer Music Camp Request.
Join the Band is conveniently located at 5928 Van Nuys Blvd in the Los Angeles community of Sherman Oaks. 91401
Serving the San Fernando Valley communities of Sherman Oaks, Encino, Studio City, Toluca Lake, Van Nuys, Valley Village, Tarzana, Lake Balboa and the general Los Angeles area.
Intro to Music Camp meets every week in over the summer.
Ask about our 1, 2, & 3 week camp rates.